- Support in the firearms renewal and application process through supplying CHASA certified Endorsements for Rifle, Shotgun and Handgun,
- A shooting range where you can practice on your own or join us at an organised shoot or event,
- The organised shoots include the CHASA Postal Shoot, the CHASA Shotgun Shoot and the CHASA Bianchi Shoots.
- Various CHASA Training offerings such as the CHASA Senior Hunter Course, the Range Officers Course, the CHASA Measurers Course,
- A club for social get togethers on Wednesday and Friday nights,
- Monthly Steak evenings,
- An annual Trophy Measuring Event,
- Monthly Sports Shooting opportunities,
Please download our Application Form by Clicking Here
Alternatively you can make a credit card or cash payment at the club.
Branch #: 211-021
Cheque Acc #: 6217-4331-597
Reference #: BHC Membership # (or ID#)
The application will be reviewed by the Committee and the decision made known to you.